Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Whoops...

It was tasty, but not worth it.
Hmm, yeah, I'll admit that I had a really bad day yesterday. We had mac 'n cheese and chips for lunch. I'm not exactly sure what the heck I was thinking, but I was in a really bad place. I'm happy to say that today wasn't as bad, and it's bound to only get better. I'm really going to focus on not eating starchy carbs and making sure to keep track of condiments and snacks. I've done really well with my steps today, I've made it over 10,000! I'll post the exact number later tonight. I also wanted to tell you that there will be no posts next week, my family is going on a hunting trip. There isn't going to be any wifi, which will actually be a relief for that amount of time. I like getting away from electronics occasionally. So the rest of this week is going to be taken up with preparing all sorts of stuff. I'll be leaving this Monday and will be gone through Sunday. I'll try to post at least one more time this week, but we'll see how everything goes. This will just be a quicky post today, so I'll see you all soon!

1 comment:

  1. Taylor, have a great week next week....though I feel sad for the deer...
    You are doing well, and any set back, is another step fwd ....
    You are getting very savvy!
    Keep going, and don't be downhearted....you can do this.....
    Love from us in the UK!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete