Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Wednesday Update

Ozone 500 Ultrashock Mountain Bike
I got my bike! But I haven't gotten the chance to fully put it together yet. There might be something wrong with the rear gears/axial, and the front tire is warped, so I might return it and get a new one, but hopefully my dad and I can get that fixed soon. Other than that the first half of this week has been normal, except I'm talking about the old, overeating extravaganza normal. I feel tired, distracted, and a bit grouchy all of the time. And, like most of my family, I know that I'm not the most pleasant person to be around when I'm grouchy. I'm back on the bandwagon today though, and I added a new feature to my blog! I'm posting how many steps I've taken at the end of each day. So even if I don't write a post that day, you'll be able to see what I've done for exercise. Typically it's over 5,000 if I exercised that day; if I don't, It's going to look like 2,500 or less. My apologies for this post being so late, I'm really rethinking my writing schedule. I'm actually going to try something new with exercising. My brother and I have been walking together in the afternoon, so I might actually get bike riding and walking in each day. I'm going to wake up at 7:30 am like normal and go bike riding. Then after he gets home from college we'll go walking! He's always being a goof and joking about stuff when we walk, and he always keeps a very fast pace. I really need to work hard to keep up with him, and often times its almost like doing interval training! It's always so encouraging when he does it with me though, so it's worth it! My diet is going to go back to "normal". It will be the good, nutritious normal though! I'll tell you how that goes Friday. Hopefully I won't get a sugar headache. See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your next update! I like that step idea. I keep a step journal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A step journal seems like a good idea, maybe I'll try starting one!

    ReplyDelete