Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Stroll Through The Neighborhood

My favorite view of the entire walk. This is the only spot open enough
to see the lake. Everywhere else is blocked by woods.
I finally took some pictures while I was walking! I went a little over three miles during this walk, I jogged a little bit of it. It started out a bit cloudy when I fist headed out, but the sun came out soon enough and a cool breeze was brushing against my face the entire time. It was wonderful. I've been eating really good the past few days, I've been having scrambled eggs almost every morning for breakfast. It's the weirdest thing, but they sure are delicious! I also came up with a new salad, at the moment I'm calling it the buffalo burger salad. It's pretty much a hot 4 oz. turkey burger smothered in buffalo sauce, chopped up on top of a salad, with onion and a sprinkle of cheddar cheese. For dressing I used buffalo sauce mixed with ranch. It's really good! I've also started seeing some roots forming on my hibiscus stem, I can't wait until I can plant it! I'm feeling really good lately, even though I've not slept great the past few days. The bike situation is still not fixed, but I guess I can't really complain about that, my dad's been really busy lately. Maybe I can swipe my brothers bike for a few days while I'm waiting. Alright, I think it's time to go for another walk before it gets dark out. If I want to get over ten thousand steps today I'll need it. Besides, when did walking twice in a day ever hurt someone? I'll post again soon!
The view of the street from the edge of my driveway.
The oak in our front yard is still holding on
to it's leaves.

I think this budding rose is a little late to the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment