Friday, October 9, 2015

7 Day Raw Challenge

First off, sorry I missed the Wednesday post. It was a super busy day, then on top of it I had an incredibly bad headache. Ok, now onward to today. I need to restart my system. Cravings have been absolutely horrible this week, and I feel horrible. So I'm doing a seven day raw food cleanse starting Monday. It will help me get my head out of the gutter and actually help me eat healthier foods. This does not mean that the last bit of this week I'm going to eat whatever the heck I want; I'm still going to try to eat the best I can before I start. I know it's not going to be easy, but I need to be eating the fresh foods that will heal my body. This will hopefully kickstart weight loss. During the cleanse, I will likely be giving you a short update each day on how I feel, what I've eaten, and what exercise I've done.
The rules are below. If you want to do this with me or have any questions, put it in the comments below!

7 Day Raw Cleanse.


Breakfast - Juice or smoothie


Lunch - Salad


Snack - Fruit, nuts, something small


Dinner - Salad or other raw creation


Rules: No meat, dairy, grains, or artificial sweeteners. No sugar except what is naturally occurring in fruit. Nuts and beans are allowed in small amounts (No more than a quarter cup each day). 


I'll be posting before weightless full body pictures on the first day of the cleanse. I'm not thrilled about pictures, as most overweight people aren't. But I'm going to do it anyway so you can see what I'm starting with. I will see you all on day one!


1 comment: