Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Not So Good...

Sorry for posting this a day late, our company stayed over an extra day, and the rest of the yesterday was taken up. But either way I guess I owe you all a weight update since it's past Monday now. Let me just say that this weekend of eating stunk, all sorts of goodies were made and eaten because I just don't have the willpower yet to resist. So I gained all the weight back I lost, plus two pounds. How's that for lame. I believe the extra two pounds can be attributed to Chinese buffet we had yesterday. I only had a plate and a half, but the food that you get outside of home contains a large amount of salt, which causes your body to retain water. Losing weight isn't only hard, I think it's one of the hardest things a person can chose to do. Denying the flesh (Titus 2:12) is more difficult than I imagined, but this week, I know I can do better. That I will do better. On a brighter side, the visit with my friends, the ones who took over my room, went very well, we had awesome fellowship over the weekend. Plus, this upcoming weekend, friends of mine from England are coming to visit, I'm not going to allow this weekend to be as bad as the last. So please be praying for me in that respect. Sorry this is so short, this post is rushed as I'm going to be gone for the rest of today. I will be posting tomorrow as normal. No pictures, but I'll leave you with a song. See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I can so relate about it being hard to stick to eating well when there is so much temptation around. So glad you're writing this blog. It's encouraging me to go the right direction again.

    ReplyDelete