Saturday, October 17, 2015

Week Of Raw day 5 and 6

Scouting is looking for signs of deer in the woods.
Alright, I know I didn't post yesterday, so I'll update you all on what went on. First off, yesterday morning was pretty normal. I woke up, made fruit salad for breakfast, and started on school. Then, one of my friends called up and invited us over for scouting and a homeschool group bonfire afterward at the camp where they live. My family accepted the offer, so around three I headed over with my brother. Three hours of walking around the woods up and down steep hills later. We met up with other people who had come for the fire. So, long story short, I had a hot dog and grapes for dinner. Which completely blows my raw food challenge out the window. But the good news is that I'm right back to it today, and that I got a lot of exercise yesterday. We played a game that had to be the most fun ever! Human foosball! Yep, it's exactly what you think it is, and you want to know for sure, google it. It was a blast! Today has been fairly easy, even though I had to watch people eating cheeseburgers and fries in front of me at lunch. That sort of stunk. But I had my salad and I was good to go! I had also made spicy Kimchi pickles. They're absolutely addicting! I'll put out the recipe tomorrow. For dinner tonight, I'll be having thai nappa crunch salad with a cilantro dressing. I'll put that one up tomorrow too. Today I'll leave you with one of my all time favorite songs by Rend Collective Experiment. I find it a good reminder that I can do anything as long as I'm doing it for Christ. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment