Monday, October 12, 2015

Week Of Raw Day 1!

Lunch!
 
 Before. After is under construction. (:
Day 1 of the raw food challenge!  I'm pretty excited about this, even though I know it's going to be hard, It'll be great!. I've eaten a large apple for breakfast, and I just had a salad for lunch. It had beet, bell pepper, onion, cucumber, and my 1/4 cup of beans for the day on top. The beets turned everything pink! Including the fingers I used to put it on. I haven't excised today, but I've done good with water; 60 ounces down! I'd like to get 80 if not 100 ounces per day. I feel like I should just get a gallon jug and fill my glass with that. My before pictures sort of look like mugshots, but it works. All in all, I'm feeling pretty good. I've got a slight headache, but that was to be expected because of sugar withdrawal. I guess that is all for today. I'll be doing daily updates all this week, so see you tomorrow!


Before raw start weight - 230 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment