Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Rainy Days



Rainbows are always my favorite part of rain!
Alright, I lied, no pictures from walking this morning; because it didn't happen. It was dumping rain this morning. But now that the rain is gone, it's turned out to be a beautiful day. The sun is shining, being interrupted only by a few clouds. So I've decided to go for a bike ride after I'm done with todays post. I also have some good news! I'm now on Pinterest! I'll be pinning new blog posts along with recipes, quotes, and some other stuff. If you're interested in following my pins the link is down by the music video. Going back to a normal topic, I'm slowly getting my energy back, even though I still have a leftover cough from being sick. I've been eating good, no slip ups there. Even though I've had mexican salad for lunch four days straight. Or has it been five? I'm not sure. It's just been so good! I'm planning on getting a new bicycle, that way I can stop borrowing my brothers, even if he doesn't use it. I'll take a picture as soon as I get one. Also, my grandfather, who I don't get to see very often, will be coming to visit tomorrow. We will be going out to eat several times while he is here. Please be praying that I'll have the willlpower not eat something I shouldn't. And again, come check me out Pinterest. And tell your friends about my blog on Facebook. I don't have Facebook, otherwise I'd be doing it myself! Anything you do will be greatly appreciated. See you on Friday!




https://www.pinterest.com/noodledoodl1560/


No comments:

Post a Comment