Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Week Of Raw Day 2

Super sweet!
Day 2, I still have a head ache. Other than that, it's going good. Something weird I noted this morning is that I didn't really care if I ate. I wasn't really hungry for anything. Raw stuff, meat, bread, none of it. It just wasn't interesting. Either way, I still had to eat something, so I had fruit salad and avocado for lunch. Breakfast got skipped, but I'm still going strong. I'll admit that I ate a pickle for a snack. As ridiculous as it sounds, but that's what I really wanted. I'm not going to make a huge fuss over a pickled vegetable. Another thing I want to mention is one of the fruits I put in my lunch salad. I diced a ripe persimmon into it, and it was amazing! Persimmon is high in vitamin A and C. Not to mention it's like eating raw candy! Next time you see one, give it a try! My dinner tonight will be a normal salad with some beans on top, unlike earlier, I'm hungry, so I can't wait! I also got a new 32 oz. water bottle today that will make keeping track of water consumption easier. Seems like it's a sturdy bottle, so it should last a while. Alright, that's all for now. I'm off to start chopping veggies!
My new water bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment